Happy Birthday, Me!
Tomorrow, I turn 41. The past 12 months have been (pick a word, any word...) miraculous, challenging, heartening, triumphant..and way more. Coming full circle, I'm taking the time to remember how awesome my 40th birthday was, surrounded by family and friends, and so fancy! And I'm celebrating how lucky I am to be here a year later, having gone through so much. I know I've said it before but I am incredibly grateful to hundreds of people -- my donor, all the medical professionals, my husband and mom, my family, my friends and even more folks who I don't know but are friends of you all and have been following this craziness and providing YOU with support and love.
The slideshow shown at my party (still so wonderful, Deb!):
http://nunesfamily.com/direct/KimsParty/Kims40thSlideshow_FromDeb.mp4
A slideshow of my party:
http://nunesfamily.com/direct/KimsParty/KimsPartySlideshow_FromPhotographer.mp4
(If any problems opening those up, you can try this link: http://www.nunesfamily.net/direct/KimsSlideshows.html)
The slideshow shown at my party (still so wonderful, Deb!):
http://nunesfamily.com/direct/KimsParty/Kims40thSlideshow_FromDeb.mp4
A slideshow of my party:
http://nunesfamily.com/direct/KimsParty/KimsPartySlideshow_FromPhotographer.mp4
(If any problems opening those up, you can try this link: http://www.nunesfamily.net/direct/KimsSlideshows.html)
| At my 40th...Ami, Mom, Birthday Girl, Allison, Kelly |
Comments