I'm heading to bed, and in closing an incredible day, I want to say a few words to you all. Please humor my sappy tone; it's your fault anyhow ;)
Other than the days my kids were each born, I've never felt more grateful and awestruck by life and the people I'm honored to share it with as I have been these last 24 hours. This day was much like those birth days; a new life was begun, and promise that seemed impossible or out of reach is now real, tangible, and already blooming with each rise and fall of new, perfect lungs. The possibilities are endless, and the future is radiant.
I'm humbled by all of your prayers, love, meals, babysitting, texts, phone calls, and Facebook "Likes". Thank you, thank you, thank you all. I'm forever grateful for what you've done for my family.
Good night, I love you all.
"As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, so does my gratitude renew itself daily. The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world." ~Terri Guillemets
Comments