No News

Still haven't heard from the national transplant folks.  And the only reason I'm writing is because once I've posted this, I'm sure I'll get a call first thing tomorrow morning.  I believe in stuff like that.

But I've been busy!  Halloween was fun, look how cute my people are:
Jack was Link, a video game character from a game called Zelda that he's enjoyed playing on the Wii and his Nintendo DS.  Charlotte intended to be Scarlett O'Hara but once she put this dress & veil on, there was no way to dissuade her from being a bride.

I'm also trying to find a way to have you receive emails each time I post something new but the service I found, Feedburner, is as far away from user friendly as you can get.  Hopefully you can figure out how to subscribe to the RSS feed -- I'd tell you how give you a step-by-step but I don't get that, either.  Anyone out there have suggestions?

Comments